A Court of Thorns and Rose

Author: Sarah J.Maas

Genre: High Fantasy

Pages:448

Rating: 4

When nineteen-year-old huntress Feyre kills a wolf in the woods, a terrifying creature arrives to demand retribution. Dragged to a treacherous magical land she knows about only from legends, Feyre discovers that her captor is not truly a beast, but one of the lethal, immortal faeries who once ruled her world.

At least, he’s not a beast all the time.

As she adapts to her new home, her feelings for the faerie, Tamlin, transform from icy hostility into a fiery passion that burns through every lie she’s been told about the beautiful, dangerous world of the Fae. But something is not right in the faerie lands. An ancient, wicked shadow is growing, and Feyre must find a way to stop it, or doom Tamlin—and his world—forever.

My thoughts

Would I recommend it? Yes

Would I read more of this series? Yes

Would I read more by this author? Yes , in fact this is the second book by this author I've read .

I've been hear about this book ever since it came out and how some like it and others didn't care for it but I still wanted to read it and I'm so glad that I went to NetGalley when I did and found out that it was on there as a read now because other it might have been a while longer before I picked it up.Plus I always seem to have trouble getting in fairy tales retellings but for some unknown reason I didn't have that trouble at all,in fact once I started reading i didn't waiting to stop.The only trouble I had with the story was the main character herself Feyre , for most of the story I can't stand her at all. But the more I read the more i started to like her, now the question is did she become a favorite of mine and the answer is no , but I do like her. as for my favorites one of them was and is Tamil. As for the book it story itself here is what i thought :The characters and their development was spot on, there was none stop action from the very start to the very end,world and setting of this book was described perfectly and in a way that I could visualize everything,and made me feel like I actually want to there and visit. With that said I want to thank NetGalley For letting me read and review it .