Remember Me

Series: None

Author: D.E.White

Genre:  Psychological Fiction

Rating: 4

Fifteen years ago Ellen Smith vanished from the woods near her small Welsh village. Never to be seen again.
Eight people were in the woods that night: eight splintered lives, eight people hiding a terrible secret. But who can remember the truth?

Now, Ellen’s best friend, Detective Ava Cole is all grown up back in the village where it all began, and everyone is asking the same question.

What really happened to Ellen?

Filled with shocking discoveries and traumatic memories this fast paced thriller is perfect for fans of Friend Request and Close to Home

My thoughts

Would I recommend it? Yes.

Would I read more by this author? Yes

This is the first time I've ever read anything by this author and already I want to check out her other book Glass Dolls, because while it was slow and took me a while to get into I actually like how the story was working it self out, because not once did I want to stop reading, though out the story it had me wondering who could be send the message to Ava, did they have anything to do with her friend's disappearance or something else. And who could be after her, there's a lot of characters in this story but they each have a part to play in the story and it some how works out really well in the end. And I think the reason it works is because of how intriguing and suspenseful  it is and with all of those characters and everyone seems to be hiding something, Your caught up in the story itself, with that said I want to thank NetGalley thanks for letting me read and review it.