A Cowboy For Keeps

Genre: Romance

Pages:352

Pub date:July 28th 2020

Rating: 4

There's not much that could rattle a cowboy like Reese St. James. But when his twin brother dies in a car accident, Reese is stunned to discover he has a six-month old niece, Sawyer. Wanting to make up for lost time, Reese heads down to Unforgiven, New Mexico, to bring her home. He doesn't plan on Sawyer's guardian giving him any trouble, but the intriguing, independent woman is turning out to be more than he bargained for.

Lorelei West had given up hope of having a family of her own until her sister's tragic death brought little Sawyer into her life. And now there's no way she's going to let Reese take her away. Lorelei knows hotshot, good-looking cowboys like him -- she's dated enough of them -- and she intends to stand her ground. Yet the more time Reese and Lorelei spend together, the harder it is to deny the attraction building between them. But opening their hearts to a baby is one thing -- can they also open their hearts to the possibility of a happily-ever-after

My thoughts

Would I recommended it? Yes

Would I read more by this author? Yes,in fact I have The Last True Cowboy to read.

This is the second book by this author and she never lets me down , the first one I read was Home at Chestnut Creek which is book 2 in the Chestnut Creek series and the first time I ever picked anything up by this author, one thing I loved about it as well as this one is that it takes place in a small town where its about family and friends,and her stories always a sweet romance that is full of  quirky characters with that said I want to say thank you to Forever as well as NetGalley for letting me read and review it .