Smitten By The Brit

Author: Melonie Johnson

Genre: Romance

Rating: 4

Description

DEFINITELY, MAYBE...OR LOVE, ACTUALLY?

English professor Bonnie Blythe expects her life to play out like her favorite novels, especially now that her long-term boyfriend has finally proposed. So when a shocking discovery leads Bonnie to end her engagement, she decides to close the book on love. But the plot thickens when a brand-new character enters the scene—and quickens Bonnie's heart.

With his brilliant blue eyes, sexy accent, and irresistible charm, Theo Wharton is like a romantic hero straight out of a Jane Austen novel. When fate places Bonnie in England for a summer—conveniently close to Theo—she realizes a hot friends-with-benefits fling is exactly what she needs to start a fresh chapter. Just as Bonnie begins to believe she's falling in love, an eye-opening revelation into Theo's life makes Bonnie feel like she's wandered into one of her favorite books. Will Bonnie have the courage to risk her heart and turn the page with the dashing Brit to find her true happy ending after all?

My thoughts

Would I recommend it? yes

Would I read the rest of the series? yes , in fact I have book 3 left to read and review.

Would I read more by this author? maybe

Just like the first book in the series ,it was cute and adorable with moments that will have you smelling, in fact its like your watching a movie but not just any movie a Hallmark movie and all is missing is your bowl of popcorn and your tissues.Its the perfect reading when you want something to be light, and funny but also a bit hot and steamy, with a story line that just flows together so well that it just pulls you into and that comes to live, with characters that will become your new favorite ones and one character that you will hate but over all the heat knows what or I should said who it wants.With that said i want to thank NetGalley for letting me read and review it.