The Sheikh's Unexpected Wife-Series is completed

Author:Leslie North

Genre: Romance

Pages:118

Rating: 4

Sheikh Nasim Said is going through with his arranged marriage—it will be good for business, and his country Zahkim, even if his cousin Arif says it will be a disaster. But when his veil- shrouded bride faints halfway through the ceremony, he discovers he hasn’t married the daughter of a neighboring king, but the luscious Ginni Leeland. His wife is a stranger, but he can’t wait to get to know her better –in every way—even if her stunt has threatened Zahkim’s relationship with their neighbor.

Ginni is full of Southern charm, and she plans to put it to good use in Zahkim, proving to her daddy she’s ready to take over the family business by cementing a deal to transport Zahkim’s oil. Helping her friend elope by taking her place (temporarily!) in her wedding is the perfect ruse to get her close to Sheikh Nasim. But the marriage wasn’t supposed to be legally binding! Now she’s married to a sheikh, her daddy’s furious, and—worst of all—she’s falling in love with her new husband. Now Ginni has to prevent a war, seal the deal with Zahkim, and keep her heart from breaking—all in less than a week

My thoughts

Would I recommend it? yes

Would I read more of this series? This was the last book to it and the last one I need to read and review since I've already read and review the first two books.

Would I read more by this author? Yes, in fact I have a few of her other series to read and review.

I can't believe it took me this long to read this one even though I had already read the first to books to this series and loved them, but I finally did and can now say I've completed the series. And out of the three this one might just be my favorite one, plus if you don't want to read them as a series you can read them as stand alone , by picking which ever book you want to read. One of the things I like about this one was how far Ginni was wanting to go to helped her friend but then she finds out that its a real marriage , other thing I liked was how they start to realize that they have feels for each other and that they might want to stay married to each other. The one thing I didn't I didn't like while it was more of a person then a thing was Ginni father but over all I loved how it kept me hooked in the story and how the Ginni knew what she wanted and was not going to be pushed around, and how Nasim liked her for she was, with that said I want to thank Netgalley for letting me read and review it.