The Ghosts of Hexley Airport

Pages: 302

Kindle Book

Boxed Used for: Read by flashlight or candlelight

Genre: horror

Ten years ago, more than two hundred people died in a horrific plane crash at Hexley Airport. Today, some say their ghosts still haunt the terminal building. When she starts her new job at the airport, working a night shift as part of the security team, Casey assumes the stories about the place can't be true. Even when she has a strange encounter in a deserted part of the departure hall, she's certain that ghosts aren't real. Soon, however, she's forced to face the truth. Not only is there something haunting the airport's buildings and tarmac, but a sinister force is working behind the scenes to replicate the circumstances of the original accident. And as a snowstorm moves in, Hexley Airport looks set to witness yet another disaster.

My thoughts :

Would I read more by this author? yes in fact I have tones of her books on my kindle that over the years I got as free kindle books and this is the 2nd one I've ever read.

After reading this all I can say is that there is noway and I do mean NO Way IN Hell ( pardon my language ) Would I EVER STEP FOOT IN A AIRPORT OR ON AIRPLANE , THIS GIRL IS KEEPING HER FEET ON THE GROUND.

Amy Cross has away that no matter what type of horror story it is , its always creepy and the way she writes her  amostphere  and that of her characters, are always believable to the point that its like your actually there .Another thing is this story might been the best to read if your going on a trip and have to fly. And her ends are always the best because they end with a twist that will surprise you . So would I recommend it , yes , would I ever read it again yes ,but not in the dark with a flashlight or candle again,