All The Little Lies

Title: All the little lies

Author: Chris Curran

Genre: thriller

February 15th 2019

After a lifetime of secrets how far would you go for the truth?

An unputdownable new psychological thriller, full of twists you won’t see coming, from Chris Curran.

Your whole life has been a lie…

One email is all it takes to turn Eve’s world upside down. It contains a picture of her true birth mother, Stella, and proves that Eve’s entire life with her adoptive parents has been a lie.

Now she must unravel the mystery of Stella’s dark past. But what Eve finds will force her to take enormous risks, which put her – and her new-born baby – in immediate danger

My thoughts

Rating:5

Would I recommend it?yes

Would I read anything else by this author? yes

first off the story is told in two different  narrators Eve and Stella, so you get Eve's story as well as the back story of Stella ,and a mystery  , As Eve finds out more about her mother ,she starts to see the people in her life in a hole new light , as the more she learns about Stella , the more it becomes clear that there is more to the story then what people are telling her , because more dark secrets and lies come out in the oping , you begin to wounder if Stella's death was an accident or if it was murder. Not only  that but you start to wounder about Eve as well because strange things start to happen when she's along with her new born baby.So to find out what you have to read the book yourself . With that said I want to thank Netgalley for letting me read and review it exchange for my honest opinion.