Fierce Girl

Series:Anna Davis #4
Author: Emma Tallon
Genre: Mystery/thrillers
May 21st 2019

When loyalty is everything, betrayal hits harder.

Anna Davis has grown up. She’s not the naive runaway who escaped her vicious gangland boyfriend anymore. She’s tougher than ever and she won’t let anyone take advantage of her – or the people she loves.

Anna’s devoted boyfriend, East End baron Freddie Tyler, is in trouble. There’s a rat in his organisation and he needs to stop the leaks before a very big mistake from his past is revealed to people who will want swift and brutal revenge.

Anna wants to help Freddie but she’s got problems of her own. Her best friend Tanya’s mother has turned up, and is staking a claim on Tanya’s share of their club. With Tanya buying her mum’s reformed sinner act, Anna knows she needs to act before both their friendship and Club Anya goes up in flames.

But if there’s one thing Anna and Freddie have learned, it’s how to play the game, and as their enemies close in they’ll fight with everything they’ve got to protect the life they’ve built.

My thoughts
Rating: 4.5
Would I recommend it: yes
Would I recommend the series? yes
Will I read anything by this author? yes
Even though its book 4 , this is the second time I've read this author as well as a book from this series. this one was way better then book 3 , and I now want to  know what read more of the series. It had me setting on the edge of my set while I was reading, with that said I want to thank Netgalley for letting me reading and review it .