Never Deny A Duke

. the sole remaining bachelor of the three self-proclaimed Decadent Dukes. Yet Davina MacCallum’s reasons for searching out the handsome Duke of Brentworth have nothing to do with marriage. Scottish lands were unfairly confiscated from her family by the Crown and given to his. A reasonable man with vast holdings can surely part with one trivial estate, especially when Davina intends to put it to good use. Brentworth, however, is as difficult to persuade as he is to resist.

The Duke of Brentworth’s discretion and steely control make him an enigma even to his best friends. Women especially find him inscrutable and unapproachable—but also compellingly magnetic. So when Davina MacCallum shows no signs of being even mildly impressed by him, he is intrigued. Until he learns that her mission in London involves claims against his estate. Soon the two of them are engaged in a contest that allows no compromise. When duty and desire collide, the best laid plans are about to take a scandalous turn—into the very heart of passion

My thoughts

Wow what a great way to end a great series, I can't tell which of the books are my all time favorite so I'm saying they all are, the series kept getting better and better with each book and I loved seen how each of the characters find their perfect match , and how though out the series it made me laugh , the writing style reminds me of another author who I also love to read and now I can't wait to read more of this one's books with that said I want to thank Netgalley for letting me read and review it exchange for my honest opinion.