Blind Date Bet

Netgalley

Publishers: Tule Publishing

Book synopsis:

Never say never…

After loving and losing a soldier once, Isabella Knowles made a vow: No more military men. She’s rebuilt her life and has a classroom full of fifth graders to love, which is more than enough even though her father doesn’t agree. When he sets her up on a blind date, she only goes to humor him -- never dreaming that the man she meets will tempt her to break her one rule.

In theory, Ethan Masters is not opposed to the wife, kids and house with a white picket fence. But he loves his career as a K-9 handler in the air force, and a dream promotion dangles before him like dog tags. While contemplating his future, he accepts a drunken bet for a blind date, never dreaming that the captivating woman fits perfectly into his ideal, all-American dream. Only one problem. She's gun-shy about all things military.

Can Ethan prove to Isabella love is worth the risk

My thoughts

rating: 3.5

Would I recommend this series : yes

Would I read anything else by this author: yes

A slow going romance , which is once again a nice change of pace , but still a good one to read, Loved how Isabella and Ethan first meet and their first date ,but there was times I just couldn't stand Isabella at all , it was like one minute she was hot for Ethan then she was cold, and there was times it was like she couldn't even make up her mind.Another thing I didn't like was how we didn't see Ethan doing his job , or even his dog Sam ,over all its a good story just to get lost in . With that said I want to thank Netgalley for letting me read it and review it exchange for my honest opinion