if you like monsters then you might like this

From Alabama to Wyoming and every state in between, the United States is crawling with monsters lurking in the dark corners, just waiting for the right moment to scare the pants off unsuspecting victims. This eye-opening book is a state-by-state guide to monsters, myths, cryptids, and things that go bump in the night. Discover Connecticut's Black Dog of Hanging Hills, the Tommyknockers of Pennsylvania, the Banshee of the South Dakota Badlands, and hundreds of other fearful figures. With more than 250 creatures covering everything from modern-day dinosaurs and dragons to extraterrestrials, lizard men, gnomes, and more, Chasing American Monsters brings you face to face with the unique beasts that hide in the shadows of each of the fifty states. Don't forget a flashlight, pepper spray, and a good pair of running shoes—some of these monsters are downright nasty.

My Thoughts
4.5
While I did like how it went state by state and give information in their monsters and history as well as some of their lore ,I wish it would have given a bit more about ever thing I listed up above . As well as more of the drawings that where in the book , with that said I would like to think Netgalley as well as the publisher for letting me read and review it .