Thriller with a paranormal feel to it

will never forget the night I drowned…’
A village with something to hide.

Seventeen-year-old Eleanor Parker wakes up cold and alone in the river that twists through her quiet village. She has no memory of how she got there. But she does know that another girl was drowned in the same river the summer before, held under the water by an unknown killer…

A community torn apart.

Eleanor is a normal, every day teenager. She argues with her mum, spends her days with her best friend, and is looking forward to a carefree summer of sunshine and music. Who would want to hurt her?

A shocking secret.

Determined to unlock the mystery of what really happened to her, Eleanor can't escape the feeling that something awful links her to the previous summer's murder. But will she find out the truth before it’s too late?

My Thoughts
Rating:5 stars
Thriller with a paranormal feel ,everyone seems to have secrets, keeps you guessing on who would want Eleanor dead, for a while I thought she came back as a zombie ( but you have to read the book to find out why I thought out), also it keeps you guessing on who Eleanor can trust , and how does her almost death content to the murder girl's from the summer before. What can I say but I loved it . With that said I would love to say thanks to Netgalley for letting me read and review it in change for my honest opinion.