All of these start at 12:00 am and end 11:59 on the days they start and end
Our Halloween Bingo
MercysBookishMusings on book tube
Saturday 20th to Friday 26th October
. Read a gothic/spooky book
2. Read a non-fiction book that feels autumnal (I'm classing this as nature writing or cold location travel writing/memoir)
3. Read a novel set in a cold location
4. Read a historical fiction novel
link to her booktube :
BooksandLala -book tube
october 15 - 21
time it starts 12:00 am on 15th
time it ends:11;59 pm on 21
challenges 1. read a thriller
2. read a book with purple on the cover
3. read a book not set in the current time period
4. read a book with a spooky word in the title
5. read a book with pictures
you can double up on challenges.
link to her video
30 DAY BOOK BINGE Round 6
all you do for this one is read every day , its that's easy
link to her video
Charms Extra Credit main coursework: -
Alohamora, read a book that's first in a series -
Accio, book that's top of your TBR -
Incendio, words 'fire' or 'flame' in the title/series name, or flame picture on the cover - Rictusempra, book that 'tickles you the right way' (exciting trope/theme/genre) -
Lumos, book with a light cover
If you don't know what the Magical Readathon is, don't worry! Just click the links below:
O.W.L.s announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rGms...
O.W.L,s happened back in April - next one is 2019 April ( goes though out the month of April - you can take them now or just wait until next April)
N.E.W.T.s announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIe9V...
N.E.W.T.s happened in August - next one is 2019 August
you have to take your O.W.L.s first then this one -or just wait to take both in 2019
on instagram its :
also on book tube :
Challenges: 1.Deathly Time: A book where Death plays a big part.( as long has death plays a big part you can use it , because i asked about this one )
2.Thriller Killer: Read a thrilling book.
3.Halloween Icon: Read a book with a pumpkin, ghost, bat, black cat or a witch on the cover. Just something iconic to Halloween.
4.The Stella Special: Read a book with part of skeleton on it.
5.Summer Slasher: Read a Spooky book set in Summer.
6.Horror Monster: A creature often found in horror as the villain. From witches, to vampires, to the mortal serial killer if you can justify you can have it.
7. Gives Chills: A book with a summary that freaks you out or contains something that freaks you out.
8. Tales from the Grave: Read a short Story collection.
9. Setting Fun: Read a book with typical spooky place e.g. Graveyard, Haunted House, the Woods, abandon building etc.
10. Blood Red: Read a book with a red or orange cover.
11. Darkness Within: Read a book in the dark or darker conditions than usual. (Set a mood basically).
12. Striking Words: Read a book solely based on the title.
13.Lucky Number: Read a book with 13 Chapters or has 13 in the title.
Bonus The F-Up: Accidentally pick a book that doesn’t fit any challenges.