dark, twisting psychological thriller

Comes Out :June 5 2018

Pages:352

Netgalley ARC

Book synopsis:

You’ve got everything she wants …

Newly married Natasha has the perfect house, a loving husband and a beautiful little girl called Emily. She’d have it all if it wasn’t for Jen, her husband’s ex-wife who just won’t leave them alone …

Then Natasha returns home one day to find her husband and Emily gone without trace. Desperate to get her daughter back, Natasha will do anything even if it means accepting an offer of help from Jen. But can she trust her? And do either of them really know the man they married?

If you loved The Girl on the Train, Gone Girl or The Couple Next Door then this dark, twisting psychological thriller from Amazon chart bestseller Jess Ryder is guaranteed to have you gripped

My thoughts

5 stars

Natasha : she'll do any thing to protect her little girl

Nick: the husband - a douchebag - he loves to play Natasha and Jen against each other

Jen: the ex wife

it really is a  dark, twisting psychological thriller, because when the story starts you have no idea who is telling the story, you find out that its told in different perspectives and caught in this drama is sweet little Emily. You see how the 2 wives the new one and the ex one is played against one other , how Nick is not a person you want to know , and how Natasha will do anything for her little girl, it does remind me a little of The Wife Between Us but I still loved it , if you liked that one you might want to check this one out, its a thriller you can not miss out on, because you have to read it it find out the what happenings to all the characters , who will win little Emily. With that said I want to say thanks to Netgalley  for letting me read it and review it in change for my honest opinion.